|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 19 - 24.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Rochefort use to send messages to Grimaud?
(a) An old bone.
(b) A dog.
(c) An arrow.
(d) A tennis ball.
2. When does Beaufort suggest to La Ramee they have dinner together?
(b) The Queen's birthday.
(c) The Passover.
(d) Bastile Day.
3. How does Porthos show how unhappy he is?
(a) He yells and screams.
(b) He sighs a lot.
(c) He cries in secret.
(d) He downplays his riches.
4. What kind of pear does Grimaud say Beaufort will receive?
(a) A poison pear.
(b) An English pear.
(c) A prickly pear.
(d) A choke pear.
5. How many weapons is d'Artagnan told to pick up on his way back to Paris?
Short Answer Questions
1. How many letters does Athos receive after breakfast?
2. How does d'Artagnan track down his 3 friends?
3. How does d'Artagnan feel when he sees how Athos looks?
4. How does Aramis greet Planchet?
5. What does Athos do when Aramis is brought up?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)