|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73 - 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is de Winter's real first name?
2. Whose carriage does d'Artagnan use to get to the Palace Royale safely?
(a) The coadjutor's.
(b) The cardinals.
(c) The comrade's.
(d) The counsellor's.
3. What does Athos swear at the meeting with the four musketeers?
(a) To never fight against them.
(b) To never harm his friends.
(c) To never kill another man.
(d) To never let politics sway him.
4. Who stops Aramis from hurting the man following him to England?
(b) de Winter.
5. What is the title of the man Raoul saves from drowning?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raoul send for the mortally wounded men from the attacked group?
2. What does d'Aartagnan think about Porthos's situation?
3. What weapon does the executioner hold during the trial?
4. How does the queen know d'Artagnan?
5. Who allows Aramis into town when he is at first denied entrance?
This section contains 208 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)