|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapters 73 - 78.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What weapon does the executioner hold during the trial?
(a) An arrow.
(b) An axe.
(c) A pistol.
(d) A sword.
2. Who is arrested during the celebration?
3. How does Athos look when d'Artagnan sees him?
(c) Very good.
4. How many men die in the explosion?
5. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnan to do after he has humiliated the Queen?
(a) Keep the Queen quiet.
(b) Bring the King to France.
(c) Get him out of Paris.
(d) Calm down the people.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Raoul deliver a letter for in Lens?
2. What does Rochefort want Beuafort to request?
3. Why is the executioner killed?
4. What does Cromwell say he hoped would happen at the execution?
5. Who agrees to plead Charles's case to Mazarin?
This section contains 176 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)