Chapters 1 - 6
1. Where is the beginning of this book set?
2. Why are the people rebelling at the beginning of the book?
(a) They are overly taxed.
(b) They want a new king.
(c) They cannot leave the country.
(d) They are tired of the war.
3. Why does Mazarin not fear the people at the beginning of the book?
(a) He thinks the people will soon understand.
(b) He thinks the war is almost over.
(c) He thinks the queen will protect him.
(d) He thinks the guards will be loyal to him.
4. What does Mazarin disguise himself as?
(a) A prince.
(b) A musketeer.
(c) A guard.
(d) A peasant.
5. What does Mazarin ask d'Artagnon to do for him at the beginning of the book?
(a) Find him a uniform.
(b) Show him around the city.
(c) Train him to fight.
(d) Contact the other musketeers.
6. Where does d'Artagnon first see Rochefort?
(a) A carriage.
(b) The castle.
(c) The streets.
(d) The prison.
This section contains 3,361 words
(approx. 12 pages at 300 words per page)