|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. Up on the land, what seems to have been its origin?
2. What does Aronnax notice when Nemo says the name, Avenger?
3. How many shipwrecks occurred that year?
4. What does Aronnax discover in Nemo's library?
5. What repels the savages trying to get inside the Nautilus?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short paragraph.
1. Relate Aronnax's encounter with the strange man.
2. What goes on while Ned, Conseil, and Aronnax are escaping in the small boat?
This section contains 960 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)