|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Aronnax's assigned room like?
(a) a large room with a bed, dressing table and other furniture
(b) a room with a view of the ocean
(c) a stark room just barely large enough for a bed
(d) a hastily converted pantry
2. What does Nemo point out to Aronnax?
(a) diamonds on the ocean floor
(b) giant oyster shells
(c) the entrance to the forest of Crespo
(d) large sharks circling overhead
3. How does Nemo classify what caused the condition of the Nautilus?
(a) as a total disaster
(b) as a normal occurrance
(c) as a human error
(d) as an accident of nature
4. What meat does Land manage to kill to take back to the Nautilus?
(a) a deer and two rabbits
(b) a few wild hens
(c) an animal something like a hog and six rodents
(d) a giant turtle and a pelican
5. What does Aronnax observe the sailors doing the morning after the underwater walk?
(a) casting nets for fish
(b) swimming in the ocean
(c) washing their clothes
(d) cleaning the diving equipment
Short Answer Questions
1. After leaving the island, where are they when Aronnax begins to wonder where they are going?
2. What happens when Ned Land gets close enough to throw his harpoon?
3. What awakens Aronnax at three in the morning?
4. What does Conseil believe about the outcome of the trip?
5. What are the plans that night for Ned, Conseil, and Aronnax?
This section contains 337 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)