|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 13.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Through what do they pass to get outside the submerged Nautilus?
(a) a torpedo tunnel
(b) an airtight room
(c) a shower of warm water
(d) a holding room full of water
2. What does Aronnax suggest the Nautilus needs?
(c) dog sleds
3. What is the first strange thing Aronnax observes about Nemo's behavior.
(a) He goes missing for two days.
(b) He appears to be highly superstitious.
(c) He talks to himself out loud.
(d) He sometimes talks gibberish.
4. After Ceylon, where do they travel?
(a) near the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Onan
(b) the Bay of Bengal
(c) near the mouth of the Tigris River
(d) the Andaman Sea
5. What does Aronnax find in the pearl grotto?
(a) a school of sharks waiting for him
(b) the body of a drowned pearl diver
(c) a pearl the size of a coconut
(d) a treasure map left by pirates
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the offer Captain Farragut makes as they search for the monster?
2. What do the kelp and marine life create in the water of the Sargasso?
3. What does Nemo say do not exist in his undersea world?
4. What is Ned Land looking forward to at the oyster beds?
5. What is described as the most interesting river in the sea?
This section contains 296 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)