|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 9 | Part 2 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Conseil say keeps them excited about the trip?
(a) no idea where they are
(b) no schedules to keep
(c) no time for boredom
(d) no chance to ask questions
2. After Ceylon, where do they travel?
(a) the Andaman Sea
(b) the Bay of Bengal
(c) near the Persian Gulf and the Sea of Onan
(d) near the mouth of the Tigris River
3. What famous historical figure does Nemo discuss with Aronnax?
(a) George Washington
(b) La Perouse
(c) Captain Cook
(d) Captain Kidd
4. What does Aronnax find in the pearl grotto?
(a) a school of sharks waiting for him
(b) a treasure map left by pirates
(c) a pearl the size of a coconut
(d) the body of a drowned pearl diver
5. How do Aronnax and Conseil finally see Ned Land?
(a) He is swimming toward them.
(b) He is actually standing on the back of the monster.
(c) He is holding onto the dorsal fin of a porpoise.
(d) He is in a small life raft.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Conseil politely ask Aronnax in the water?
2. What is described as the most interesting river in the sea?
3. After falling from the Abraham Lincoln, what is Aronnax's condition?
4. What is the shape of the Nautilus?
5. What artifact does Nemo show Aronnax that he had recovered from the sea?
This section contains 302 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)