1. What is the setting of Act I Scene I?
2. Orsino states in Act I Scene I, “If music be the food of ___, play on…”
3. Orsino describes music as a “sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of ______” in Act I Scene I?
4. Who invites Orsino to go hunt in Act I Scene I?
5. Valentine informs Orsino that Olivia will be observing a period of mourning for how many years in Act I?
6. For whom is Olivia observing a period of mourning in Act I?
7. What is the setting of Act I Scene II?
8. In what country has Viola arrived in Act I Scene II?
This section contains 4,186 words
(approx. 14 pages at 300 words per page)