|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Sir Toby Belch sings of the twelfth day of what month in Act II Scene III?
2. Sebastian states in Act II Scene I that his “determinate voyage is mere” what?
3. Olivia’s court jester states in Act I Scene V, “Many a good hanging prevents” what?
(a) A bad life
(b) A bad dropping
(c) A bad engagement
(d) A bad marriage
4. How much money does Sir Toby Belch give to the jester to have him sing a song in Act II Scene III?
(a) A pox
5. Viola states in her soliloquy in Act II Scene II, “I am the man: if it be so, as 'tis, Poor lady, she were better love” what?
(a) A dream
(b) A man
(c) A woman
(d) A babe
Short Answer Questions
1. Viola refers to her disguise as what in Act II Scene II?
2. The Captain tells Viola that he was born how many hoursof travel from the place they stand in Act I Scene II?
3. Sir Toby Belch claims that Olivia is what when speaking with Maria in Act II Scene III?
4. By what name does the court jester refer to Olivia in Act I Scene V?
5. Sir Toby Belch asks Sir Andrew Aguecheek in Act II Scene III, “Does not our life consist of” what?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)