|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Orsino states in Act I Scene I, “If music be the food of ___, play on…”
2. What is the setting of Act II Scene IV?
(a) Duke Orsino’s Palace
(b) Before Olivia’s house
(c) The sea-coast
(d) The Elephant
3. By what name does Sir Toby Belch refer to Maria when bidding her goodnight in Act II Scene III?
4. By what name does the court jester refer to Olivia in Act I Scene V?
5. What is the name of Olivia’s steward in the play?
Short Answer Questions
1. Viola states in Act II Scene II, “As I am man, My state is desperate for” what?
2. What word does Maria use in Act II Scene III that means to howl or screech like cats?
3. Where does Viola say her brother is in Act I Scene II?
4. The Captain compares Viola’s brother to whom “on the dolphin’s back” in Act I Scene II?
5. How does Sir Andrew Aguecheek describe the jester’s singing voice in Act II Scene III?
This section contains 204 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)