|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act II.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. By what name does Sir Toby Belch refer to Maria when bidding her goodnight in Act II Scene III?
2. The Captain compares Viola’s brother to whom “on the dolphin’s back” in Act I Scene II?
3. By what name does the court jester refer to Olivia in Act I Scene V?
4. Orsino describes music as a “sweet sound, that breathes upon a bank of ______” in Act I Scene I?
5. Sebastian tells his friend and savior that he is bound for whose court in Act II Scene I?
(c) Sir Topas’s
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the jester say “are no bottle-ale houses” in Act II Scene III?
2. Where does Viola say her brother is in Act I Scene II?
3. Olivia’s lips are compared to those of whom from Roman mythology in Act I Scene IV?
4. Upon entering, Sir Toby Belch states in Act II Scene III, “Approach, Sir Andrew: not to be abed after midnight is to be” what?
5. What is the setting of Act I Scene I?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)