|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Act III.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is the setting of Act II Scene IV?
(a) Before Olivia’s house
(b) The Elephant
(c) Duke Orsino’s Palace
(d) The sea-coast
2. The Captain tells Viola in Act I Scene II that he last saw her brother clinging to what?
(a) A mast
(b) A branch
(c) A ship wheel
(d) A suitcase
3. When the jester enters in Act II Scene III Sir Andrew Aguecheek speaks of his discussion of whom from the night before?
4. What is the name of Olivia’s lady-in-waiting?
5. Who governs the land where Viola arrives in Act I Scene II, according to the Captain?
(c) Sir Andrew Aguecheek
Short Answer Questions
1. Maria tells Sir Toby Belch that his “quaffing” and what will undo him in Act I Scene III?
2. What does Sir Toby Belch claim Malvolio is when speaking with Maria in Act II Scene III?
3. What is the setting of Act I Scene I?
4. The Captain compares Viola’s brother to whom “on the dolphin’s back” in Act I Scene II?
5. Who has just saved Sebastian’s life in Act II Scene I?
This section contains 214 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)