Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 12)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions, 10 short essay questions, and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
Directions: Answer the question with a short answer.
1. What does the governess do about the children in Chapter 9?
2. What does the governess believe Flora will do if asked about the presence at the lake?
3. Who does Flora admit to seeing after the governess returns from her encounter in the hallway?
4. What does the governess cling to as the children's saving point?
5. What does Flora complain about when the governess returns to her room after her encounter in the hallway?
Short Essay Questions
Directions: Answer the questions with a short...
This section contains 1,171 words|
(approx. 4 pages at 300 words per page)