1. In the introduction, what time of year is it when the group, which includes Douglas and the unnamed narrator, initially gather?
2. Who offers to tell a scary story about two children?
3. How does the narrator transcribe the story?
4. Who writes the original story?
5. How many days does it take for Douglas to receive the manuscript of the tale that he tells at the gathering in the introduction?
6. On what street does the governess meet her employer when she first obtains her position at Bly?
This section contains 4,870 words
(approx. 17 pages at 300 words per page)