|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who does the governess first think the stranger is?
(c) The man of her imagination.
(d) Peter Quint.
2. What does the governess say to Miles about the letter of expulsion in Chapter 4?
(a) Accuses him of stealing.
(c) Yells at him for being such a bad boy.
(d) Tells him he must choose a new school.
3. What does the governess think about Miles the first time she sees him?
4. When the governess sees someone from the dining room in Chapter 4, what does this person do when the governess goes outside?
(a) Attack her.
5. What does the governess decide to say about Miles being expelled?
(a) She blames the school.
(c) She yells at Miles.
(d) She cries.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the narrator transcribe the story?
2. Who does the governess think is playing a joke on her in the form of the stranger she sees while taking her walk?
3. How does Flora react to the presence that watches the governess and the children?
4. Who does the governess share a room with?
5. Who serves as the governess' confidant?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)