Quiz: Introduction to Chapter 9
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. What does Mrs. Grose think about the governess' story about the stranger?
b) Trying to scare her.
c) Believes her.
2. What time does the governess first see the specter?
c) Last hour of daylight.
3. What does the governess do about the children in Chapter 9?
a) Ask them about the ghosts.
b) Scold them.
c) Send them to their uncle.
d) Watch them closely.
4. What is the governess' primary goal in Chapter 8?
d) Exorcising ghosts.
5. How does Douglas know the governess?
a) She is his cousin.
b) He marries her.
c) She is his...
This section contains 265 words|
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)