|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11, The Beach of Bones.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. As explained in Chapter 10, why does Rob believe one man should not stand alone on guard duty?
(a) He might try to skip his shift.
(b) He could get jittery and fire recklessly.
(c) He could get bored and leave his post.
(d) He could get jittery or fall asleep.
2. What rare treat does Jack share with Rod during their first meal together?
3. Who takes Jack's place on Rod's hunting team in Chapter 8 after Jack is injured?
4. Who do Rod and Jack discover in a tree in Chapter 6?
5. In Chapter 45 what planet does Rod believe he and Jack are living on?
(c) A new Outlands planet.
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the author in Chapter 4, is the first law of hunting sportsmanship?
2. Where is the settlement's new constitution written?
3. What element is needed to power the transport tunnels?
4. In Chapter 10, what position does Grant ask Rod to assume after Rod insists that changes must be made?
5. Who are the best man and maid of honor at the wedding of Bob and Carmen?
This section contains 279 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)