|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9, 'A Joyful Omen' and Chapter 10, 'I So Move'.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What rare treat does Jack share with Rod during their first meal together?
2. What unit of currency does Rod spend while watching the travelers at Emigrants' Gap?
(a) Bedlovian coins.
(b) Terra half-dollars.
(c) Half-pluton coins.
(d) Luna dollars.
3. During his campaign speech in Chapter 8, what does Grant state is the most important invention of mankind?
(a) Ramsbotham Gates.
(c) The wheel.
4. At the beginning of Chapter 6, Rod jokes that Jack is jealous of what?
(a) His logical mind.
(b) His hunting skill.
(c) His athletic abilities.
(d) His manly beard.
5. Which member of the settlement is an aspiring medical student?
Short Answer Questions
1. What, according to the author in Chapter 4, is the first law of hunting sportsmanship?
2. The historian is chosen based on what criteria?
3. Why do Rod, Jack, and Jimmy alter the placement of their original signal fire in Chapter 7?
4. Where does Rod decide to sleep during his first night on the unknown planet?
5. In Chapter 7, why do Rod, Jack, and Jimmy decide to start a signal fire?
This section contains 306 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)