|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Fifth Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Helen's nickname for Rod?
2. What, according to Rod's instructor, is the most dangerous animal known?
(b) The snow ape.
(c) The leopard.
(d) An alien.
3. In Chapter 2, what sort of lamp does Mr. Walker light before dinner?
(a) Asian sconces.
(b) A lunar reflector.
(c) A plutonium lantern.
(d) A Peace Lamp.
4. Who is the instructor for Rod's survival course?
(a) Deacon Baxter.
(b) Doctor Throxton.
(c) Doctor Garcia.
(d) Deacon Matson.
5. Why does Rod's friend consider dropping out of the survival course?
(a) He is afraid.
(b) He plans to change schools.
(c) His family has financial difficulties.
(d) He has the flu.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where is Rod's family home?
2. Who is Rod's only friend in the survival class?
3. At the time of the novel, what exists where the Statue of Liberty once stood?
4. What element is needed to power the transport tunnels?
5. How does Rod travel from school to home?
This section contains 199 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)