|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 2, The Fifth Way.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does Rod travel from school to home?
(a) Via rocket ship.
(b) Via tunnels that allow for almost instantaneous transport.
(c) Via intercontinental subway.
(d) Via underwater shuttle.
2. What is the religion of the Walker family?
(a) Evangelical Monist.
(b) New Baptist.
3. After finishing school, Rod hopes to travel where?
(b) The Outlands.
(c) The Heavenly Mountains.
(d) The Australasian Republic.
4. Where is Rod's family home?
(a) A neighborhood in the Outlands.
(b) A suburb on the Grand Canyon.
(c) A suburb on Luna.
(d) A neighborhood in New York.
5. Why has Rod's father made such an unusual decision, as described in Chapter 2?
(a) Rod's father is bankrupt, and he hopes his finances will improve while he is frozen.
(b) Rod's father believes that being frozen is a vital religious ritual.
(c) Rod's mother is dying, and he hopes a cure will be found while she is frozen.
(d) Rod's father is dying, and he hopes a cure will be found while he is frozen.
Short Answer Questions
1. What element is needed to power the transport tunnels?
2. What is the invention of Dr. Jesse Evelyn Ramsbotham?
3. Where is Rod's school located?
4. What is the name of Rod's school?
5. What does Rod's sister call their father?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)