|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 12, 'It Won't Work, Rod' and Chapter 13, Unkillable.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why do Rod, Jack, and Jimmy alter the placement of their original signal fire in Chapter 7?
(a) The fire is too far away to tend properly.
(b) The fire keeps getting extinguished by the river.
(c) Smoke is coming inside their cave.
(d) Jack trips and burns herself while entering the shelter.
2. What hunting technique do Rod and Jack develop in Chapter 7?
(a) They creep, holding a big net between them.
(b) Rod drives and Jack kills.
(c) They take turns chasing and wearing out the animal.
(d) Jack drives and Rod kills.
3. Where does Grant want the historian to record the special knowledge of the group?
(a) In the flyleaves of two Testaments, Grant's and Carmen's.
(b) In the margins of Webster's Dictionary.
(c) In the flyleaves of two Testaments, Bob's and Georgia's.
(d) In the margins of the Oxford Verse.
4. Early in Chapter 4, Rod is no longer interested in the survival exam, but instead interested in what?
(b) Determining what planet he is on.
(c) Being with his family.
(d) Discovering stobor.
5. What is the name of Rod's knife?
(a) Colonel Bowie.
(c) Lady Macbeth.
(d) Mack the Knife.
Short Answer Questions
1. During their expedition in Chapter 11, when Roy wishes for a torch light what does Rod wish for?
2. What is the name of Jack's personal knife?
3. Who are the best man and maid of honor at the wedding of Bob and Carmen?
4. How many moons does the unknown planet have, according to Jack?
5. What object signifies a vote for Arthur?
This section contains 294 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)