Chapter 1, The Marching Hordes
1. What is the name of Rod's school?
(a) Ramsbotham University.
(b) Patrick Henry High School.
(c) Teller University.
(d) Paul Revere High School.
2. What is the final exam for Rod's class, "Advanced Survival"?
(a) Group survival in the Heavenly Mountains.
(b) Competitions in marksmanship and hunting.
(c) A three-part written test.
(d) Survival on an unknown planet for two to ten days.
3. Who is Rod's only friend in the survival class?
(a) Caroline Mshiyeni.
(b) Jimmy Throxton.
(c) Bob Baxter.
(d) John Matson.
4. Rod's friend jokes that their survival instructor would eat what, without salt?
(a) Another human being.
(b) A snow ape.
(c) A leopard.
(d) His own grandmother.
5. Why does Rod's friend consider dropping out of the survival course?
(a) He has the flu.
(b) He plans to change schools.
(c) He is afraid.
(d) His family has financial difficulties.
6. Who is the instructor for Rod's survival course?
(a) Doctor Garcia.
(b) Deacon Baxter.
(c) Doctor Throxton.
(d) Deacon Matson.
7. What, according to Rod's instructor, is the most dangerous animal known?
(a) An alien.
(b) The leopard.
(d) The snow ape.
This section contains 5,653 words
(approx. 19 pages at 300 words per page)