Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
Essay Topic 1
Describe Winnie's life prior to her chance encounter with the Tuck family. How is her life different after that encounter?
Essay Topic 2
What is the constable's attitude toward Winnie after the kidnapping? After the escapade at the jail?
Essay Topic 3
Describe the scene in which Winnie encounters the mosquito and the importance of what Winnie realizes from that scene.
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)