Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
Describe Winnie's life prior to her chance encounter with the Tuck family. How is her life different after that encounter?
What is the significance of the toad? Describe three scenes in which Winnie sees a toad and the significance of each scene. What might the toad represent?
What is the role of the constable in this story?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)