Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
Essay Topic 1
Why is Winnie's presence at the Tuck household so welcome? Would any child have been equally welcomed?
Essay Topic 2
List two instances of foreshadowing. What is the role of foreshadowing in literature? Is the author successful in the use of foreshadowing in this story?
Essay Topic 3
What does the man say he plans to do with the spring? If this is a potential for making money, why haven' the Tucks done it?
This section contains 697 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)