Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
Winnie faces a dilemma when the stranger has been injured regarding what she should wish for. What is this dilemma and what does Winnie come to realize about the situation?
What is the role of the man in the yellow suit to this story? Why is the man never named?
Who is Winnie trying to protect when she takes Mae's place in jail?
This section contains 234 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)