Final Test - Hard
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
Essay Topic 1
The Tucks have never been able to settle down anywhere for long while the Fosters have always lived in the same house on the same land. Compare this aspect of the two families, including the impact of their different lives on others.
Essay Topic 2
Describe the relationships between the members of the Tuck family. Compare those to the relationships between the members of the Foster family.
Essay Topic 3
List two instances of foreshadowing. What is the role of foreshadowing in literature? Is the author successful in the use of foreshadowing in this story?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)