Final Test - Hard
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 short answer questions and 1 (of 3) essay topics.
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
Describe three scenes in which there are extensive details of people, places, weather or events. Are these details necessary? Why or why not?
What is the role of the constable in this story?
Jesse and Miles are brothers but have very different attitudes about what they must do with their immortality. Discuss these differences in detail.
This section contains 227 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)