|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What time does Winnie say she'll meet Jesse?
(a) At ten o'clock.
(b) Just after dark.
(c) At midnight.
(d) Just before dawn.
2. Which of the family does Winnie say is the "dearest of them all?"
3. How does the stranger discover the Fosters' gate is unlocked?
(a) He asks Winnie.
(b) He tries it.
(c) He asks Winnie's grandmother.
(d) He calls out.
4. What does the person say who opens the door for the stranger?
(b) Go away.
(c) Come in.
(d) What do you want?.
5. What does the stranger say people came to believe about this family that didn't age?
(a) That they were ghosts.
(b) That they were witches, or worse.
(c) That they are gods.
(d) That they should share their secret.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
2. What time is it when the stranger arrives at Winnie's house?
3. What does Winnie say the stranger looks like?
4. What do Winnie and Miles use for bait?
5. Who does Winnie tell her grandmother she's talking to?
This section contains 222 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)