Final Test - Medium
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
(a) He says he's worried about the child.
(b) He says he wants to return the horse.
(c) He says he's too tired to wait for the constable.
(d) He doesn't say.
2. What does Mae do to the man when he threatens to have Winnie drink the water?
(b) Yells at him.
(c) Hits him with a shotgun.
(d) Shoots him.
3. Why does Miles use oil on the window?
(a) To keep the nails from making a sound as they are pulled out.
(b) To eliminate the possibility of fingerprints.
(c) There isn't a reason.
(d) So that Mae can slip through more easily.
4. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
(a) He happened to find the spring.
(b) His mother had told him the story.
(c) His grandmother told him the story.
(d) He'd read about the story in college.
5. What does the constable say about the man in the yellow suit?
(a) That he died.
(b) That he has recovered.
(c) That he's going to jail.
(d) That he has run away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What color is the jailhouse painted?
2. What does the stranger say he's going to do with the land he's gotten from the Fosters?
3. Where does the stranger put his hat while he talks to the Fosters?
4. Who does Winnie tell her grandmother she's talking to?
5. Which of the family does Winnie say is the "dearest of them all?"
This section contains 284 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)