|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who lifts Winnie through the window and into the jail?
2. Who confronts Winnie the moment she gets out of bed?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) No one.
(c) Her father.
(d) Her mother.
3. What time does Winnie wake up?
(a) Four fifteen.
(b) Five o'clock.
(c) Fifteen minutes after midnight.
(d) Five minutes till midnight.
4. What time does Winnie say she'll meet Jesse?
(a) Just before dawn.
(b) Just after dark.
(c) At midnight.
(d) At ten o'clock.
5. What does the stranger insist must be done to make the trade legal?
(a) It must be filed at the courthouse.
(b) It must be written on a piece of paper.
(d) The men must shake hands.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the stranger say?
2. What does Winnie do with the bottle Jesse gave her?
3. What does Jesse say is the reason Miles and Winnie didn't catch any fish?
4. What subject does the stranger not study in his effort to learn about the family who doesn't age?
5. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)