Mid-Book Test (up to Chapter 13)
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This test consists of 15 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
Directions: Circle the correct answer.
1. To what ride does the author compare the first week of August?
a) The tilt-a-whirl.
b) The merry-go-round.
c) The roller coaster.
d) The Ferris wheel.
2. What does Mae use as a fan?
a) A leaf.
b) Her handkerchief.
c) Her hat.
d) A letter.
3. What does Winnie learn would be her fate if she drank from the spring?
a) She'd grow until she was seventeen then stop aging.
b) She'd become an old woman.
c) She'd die.
d) She'd remain a little girl forever.
4. What color are Jesse's suspenders?
5. What is it that Mae is looking at when she first wakes...
This section contains 491 words|
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)