|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does Mae make a bed for Winnie to sleep that night?
(a) On a chair.
(b) On a folding cot.
(c) On the sofa.
(d) In the loft.
2. What is the first thing Mae says to Tuck upon waking?
(a) We need to clean the cobwebs.
(b) The boys will be home tomorrow.
(c) Jesse and Miles are planning a picnic.
(d) We're all going to the river.
3. Tuck says that having Winnie visit is the best thing in how many years?
(a) One hundred and four.
4. "Where" is the first week of August?
(a) Both at the very top of summer and the top of the live-long year.
(b) Neither at the very top of summer nor at the top of the year.
(c) At the very top of the live-long year.
(d) At the very top of summer.
5. How does Winnie discover she's supposed to get the maple syrup off her fingers while she eats?
(a) Go to the pond for water.
(b) Wipe them on a napkin.
(c) Wipe them on her shirt.
(d) Lick them.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the man say he knew about the Tucks?
2. Who else besides Winnie heard the story about the spring told by Jesse, Mae and Miles?
3. What does Winnie sleep in that night?
4. Which of the family doesn't come to see her before she goes to sleep?
5. Where does Tuck say is the best place to talk?
This section contains 282 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)