|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is Mae leading when she comes into the thicket?
(a) A cow.
(b) A donkey.
(c) A dog.
(d) A horse.
2. How does Mae fasten the shawl around her shoulders?
(a) With a tarnished metal brooch.
(b) With a string.
(c) With a safety pin.
(d) With a button.
3. What does Miles say was the name of his daughter?
4. What are the only two living things Winnie has found on that particular morning?
(a) Mae Tuck and a horsefly.
(b) A toad and a cloud of gnats.
(c) A toad and a lizard.
(d) A horse and Mae Tuck.
5. How long does the constable say he's been in charge?
(a) Fifteen years.
(b) He doesn't say.
(c) Five years.
(d) Twenty years.
Short Answer Questions
1. Where does the stranger tie the Tucks' horse?
2. Tuck says that having Winnie visit is the best thing in how many years?
3. What subject does the stranger not study in his effort to learn about the family who doesn't age?
4. What does Mae use for a towel after she washes her face in the stream?
5. What is the smell that comes from the wardrobe in the Tucks' bedroom?
This section contains 221 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)