|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winnie's grandmother say is the source of the music they hear?
(a) A music box.
(b) A circus.
(c) Elves .
(d) A radio.
2. How many pockets are there in Mae's skirt?
3. Why does Mae say they had to bring Winnie home with them?
(a) To make her understand why she has to keep the secret.
(b) To help her achieve her dream of running away from home.
(c) To hold her for ransom.
(d) To help her hide from her parents.
4. What does Miles say was the name of his daughter?
5. Which of the family doesn't come to see her before she goes to sleep?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who owns the first cottage past the woods on the road to Treegap?
2. Who else besides Winnie heard the story about the spring told by Jesse, Mae and Miles?
3. What do Jesse, Mae, Miles and Winnie have to eat on the way back to the Tucks' house?
4. Where is Mae's mirror?
5. How does Winnie overhear the constable's news?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)