|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 21.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Tuck says that having Winnie visit is the best thing in how many years?
(c) One hundred and four.
2. How does the stranger discover the Fosters' gate is unlocked?
(a) He tries it.
(b) He asks Winnie.
(c) He calls out.
(d) He asks Winnie's grandmother.
3. What does the author say accompanies the frequent nighttime lightning?
(a) Only thunder.
(b) Neither thunder nor rain.
(c) Both thunder and rain.
(d) Only rain.
4. Who owns the first cottage past the woods on the road to Treegap?
(a) No one.
(b) The Franklins.
(c) The Fosters.
(d) The Tucks.
5. How many pockets are there in Mae's skirt?
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Winnie overhear the constable's news?
2. What is the first thing Mae says to Tuck upon waking?
3. How many children did Miles have?
4. Why does the stranger say he's going to go ahead?
5. How often does Winnie go into the woods?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)