|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How many kidnappings does he say he's investigated during his time as constable?
(a) This is the first.
(c) Just one.
(d) Too many to count.
2. How many children did Miles have?
3. What does Winnie do when she passes by the strange man after having been kidnapped by the Tucks?
(b) Screams for help.
(d) Tells him she's learning to ride.
4. Which of the following was not part of the supper Winnie shares with the Tuck family her first night with them?
(a) Scrambled eggs.
5. What does Winnie do when a mosquito lands on her knee?
(a) Swats it.
(b) Shooes it away.
(c) Catches it.
(d) Waits for it to fly away.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Tuck say would happen if people found out about the spring?
2. When does Mae say they'll take Winnie home?
3. What is it that Mae is looking at when she first wakes on the day before Jesse and Miles are to come home?
4. What kind of pet does Winnie say she might like to have?
5. Why does Jesse tell Winnie that she cannot have a drink of the water?
This section contains 255 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)