|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 11.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Mae use for a towel after she washes her face in the stream?
(a) The horse blanket.
(b) A towel.
(c) The bottom of her dress.
(d) Her shawl.
2. What does Winnie learn would be her fate if she drank from the spring?
(a) She'd remain a little girl forever.
(b) She'd grow until she was seventeen then stop aging.
(c) She'd die.
(d) She'd become an old woman.
3. Which of the following was not part of the supper Winnie shares with the Tuck family her first night with them?
(d) Scrambled eggs.
4. Who sets Winnie down from the horse's back?
(d) The stranger.
5. What is it that Mae is looking at when she first wakes on the day before Jesse and Miles are to come home?
(a) A spider on the window.
(d) Cobwebs on the ceiling.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does Mae fasten the shawl around her shoulders?
2. What color is the Tuck house?
3. Why do people usually go around the woods?
4. Which of the following is true of Winnie's beliefs?
5. What member of the Tuck group did not drink from the spring?
This section contains 266 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)