|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mae say they'll take Winnie home?
(a) She doesn't say.
(b) The following day.
(c) In a few weeks.
2. Which of the following is NOT on the list of things a traveler would find in the woods?
3. When does Mae say she'll be return home?
(a) Late the following day.
(b) She doesn's say.
(c) In about a week.
(d) By lunchtime.
4. How many years ago did the Tucks come to the area?
5. What is the sound that makes Winnie stop crying?
(a) The music box.
(b) Her mother calling her.
(c) Mae's quiet voice.
(d) The running water.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Winnie doing on that particular morning in the first week of August?
2. What is Jesse's first answer when Winnie asks his age?
3. Who sets Winnie down from the horse's back?
4. What are the only two living things Winnie has found on that particular morning?
5. How many pockets are there in Mae's skirt?
This section contains 200 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)