|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who is it that yells at Winnie that lunch is ready?
(a) Her grandmother.
(b) Mae Tuck.
(c) Her mother.
(d) Her father.
2. What time does Mae Tuck set out for the village?
(a) At ten in the morning.
(b) At midnight.
(c) At noon.
(d) At dawn.
3. Why does Winnie leave her house?
(a) She is on her way to meet Jesse and Miles.
(b) She wants to explore the woods.
(c) She is looking for Mae Tuck.
(d) She is running away.
4. What color is the straw hat Mae puts on?
5. "Where" is the first week of August?
(a) At the very top of summer.
(b) Both at the very top of summer and the top of the live-long year.
(c) Neither at the very top of summer nor at the top of the year.
(d) At the very top of the live-long year.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the name of the village where Mae is going?
2. How often does Winnie go into the woods?
3. What is the "one pretty thing" Mae never leaves home without?
4. When does Mae say she'll be return home?
5. What kind of pet does Winnie say she might like to have?
This section contains 230 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)