|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What is it that Winnie discovers lives in the table drawer at the Tuck home?
(a) A mouse.
(b) An elf.
(c) A cricket.
(d) A kitten.
2. Which of the family doesn't come to see her before she goes to sleep?
3. How many children did Miles have?
4. Where does Tuck say is the best place to talk?
(a) The pond.
(b) The kitchen.
(c) The woods.
(d) The loft.
5. How old is Winnie?
(a) She doesn't say.
(b) Sixteen, going on seventeen.
(c) Eleven, going on twelve.
(d) Ten, going on eleven.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who opens the door of Winnie's house?
2. Which of the following was not part of the supper Winnie shares with the Tuck family her first night with them?
3. What does the person say who opens the door for the stranger?
4. Where does the stranger put his hat?
5. How far does the stranger tell the constable they have to go to find Winnie?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)