|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Winnie say the stranger looks like?
(a) A marionette.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A toad.
2. Why does Mae say they had to bring Winnie home with them?
(a) To make her understand why she has to keep the secret.
(b) To help her hide from her parents.
(c) To help her achieve her dream of running away from home.
(d) To hold her for ransom.
3. How many brothers and sisters does Winnie Foster have?
4. What does Winnie do when Miles catches a fish?
(a) Asks if that wil be enough for breakfast.
(b) Asks where they can catch another.
(c) Asks him to let it go.
(d) Asks to fish some more herself.
5. What do Jesse, Mae, Miles and Winnie have to eat on the way back to the Tucks' house?
(a) Bread and cheese.
(b) Peanut butter.
(c) Wild berries.
(d) Bologna sandwiches.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is Jesse doing when Winnie first sees him?
2. What had been the Tucks' plan?
3. How often does Winnie go into the woods?
4. What does Winnie discover is the only rule during the meal?
5. Who else besides Winnie heard the story about the spring told by Jesse, Mae and Miles?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)