|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the stranger discover the Fosters' gate is unlocked?
(a) He asks Winnie's grandmother.
(b) He asks Winnie.
(c) He tries it.
(d) He calls out.
2. How long has it been since any member of the Tuck family changed?
(a) 110 years.
(b) 87 years.
(c) 43 years.
(d) 147 years.
3. How many kidnappings does he say he's investigated during his time as constable?
(a) This is the first.
(b) Too many to count.
(d) Just one.
4. What does the constable say will happen to Mae if the man dies?
(a) She'll be taken to jail.
(b) She'll be sent to prison.
(c) She'll be taken to the gallows.
(d) She'll be released .
5. What does Winnie say the stranger looks like?
(a) A dragonfly.
(b) A toad.
(c) A dead man.
(d) A marionette.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does the constable say they must do with the stranger?
2. The village doesn't matter except for what two things?
3. What animal is responsible for the road meandering around the woods rather than through it?
4. What kind of tree is at the center of the woods?
5. When does Mae say she'll be return home?
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)