|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 22.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Where does the stranger put his hat?
(a) On the back of the chair.
(b) On the floor.
(c) On the table.
(d) On the mantel.
2. What does Winnie's grandmother say is the source of the music they hear?
(a) A radio.
(b) Elves .
(c) A circus.
(d) A music box.
3. How far does the stranger tell the constable they have to go to find Winnie?
(a) Two miles.
(b) Sixteen miles.
(c) Twenty miles.
(d) Five miles.
4. What color are Jesse's suspenders?
5. How does Mae fasten the shawl around her shoulders?
(a) With a button.
(b) With a safety pin.
(c) With a tarnished metal brooch.
(d) With a string.
Short Answer Questions
1. How many kidnappings does he say he's investigated during his time as constable?
2. Why had Mae put flapjack crumbs in the table drawer?
3. How many children did Miles have?
4. What does the stranger say he's going to do with the land he's gotten from the Fosters?
5. What does the stranger say people came to believe about this family that didn't age?
This section contains 238 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)