|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How does the stranger discover the Fosters' gate is unlocked?
(a) He calls out.
(b) He asks Winnie.
(c) He asks Winnie's grandmother.
(d) He tries it.
2. Where is the shotgun after Mae hits the stranger with it?
(a) Mae is still holding it.
(b) Mae drops it on the ground.
(c) The constable takes it.
(d) Mae gives it to Tuck.
3. What does the person say who opens the door for the stranger?
(a) What do you want?.
(b) Come in.
(c) Go away.
4. What does Winnie say to Tuck as she's being taken away?
(a) I'll help get Mae out of jail.
(b) Don't try to follow us.
(c) Everything's going to be all right.
(d) Take good care of the stranger.
5. What time is it when the stranger arrives at Winnie's house?
(a) Almost midnight.
(b) Almost noon.
(c) There's no indication of the time.
(d) Just after ten o'clock.
Short Answer Questions
1. What is the sound that makes Winnie stop crying?
2. What does the constable say will happen to Mae if the man dies?
3. What does Mae use as a fan?
4. What does Mae do when they pass the strange man with Winnie astride the horse?
5. What does Winnie say the stranger looks like?
This section contains 247 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)