|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 20.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When does Mae say they'll take Winnie home?
(a) In a few weeks.
(b) She doesn't say.
(c) The following day.
2. What does Winnie say the stranger looks like?
(a) A toad.
(b) A dragonfly.
(c) A marionette.
(d) A dead man.
3. What does Winnie say to Tuck as she's being taken away?
(a) Everything's going to be all right.
(b) Take good care of the stranger.
(c) I'll help get Mae out of jail.
(d) Don't try to follow us.
4. What does the person say who opens the door for the stranger?
(b) Come in.
(c) Go away.
(d) What do you want?.
5. What time is it when the stranger arrives at Winnie's house?
(a) There's no indication of the time.
(b) Almost midnight.
(c) Just after ten o'clock.
(d) Almost noon.
Short Answer Questions
1. How does the stranger discover the Fosters' gate is unlocked?
2. What does the stranger say?
3. What does Miles pull from his back pocket?
4. Where does the stranger tie the Tucks' horse?
5. What does Winnie do when she passes by the strange man after having been kidnapped by the Tucks?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)