• The first week of August is the "top" of the year.
• There are three events that seem unrelated but are not.
• Mae Tuck leaves for her meeting at Treegap with her sons, Jesse and Miles, just as she does every ten years.
• Winnie Foster gets fed up and decides to run away.
• A stranger appears at the Fosters' gate but doesn't say who it is that he's searching for.
• There is a wooded area next to the Fosters' home where people seldom go.
• In the middle of these woods is a giant ash tree with a spring at its base.
• The entire world would tremble if the spring were discovered.
• Mae Tuck gets out of bed with the realization that this is the day she's going to reunite with her two sons, Jesse and Miles.
• Mae can't wait for the boys to arrive and plans...
This section contains 2,022 words
(approx. 7 pages at 300 words per page)