|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions, 5 short answer questions, and 10 short essay questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Lucy used to having a lot of _____________.
(d) Hospital bills.
2. Who wrote AUTOBIOGRAPHY OF A FACE?
3. The Bunting Fellowship is associated with which university?
(a) Loyola University.
(b) Harvard University.
(c) Duke University.
(d) Wittenberg University.
4. According to Ann, what did Lucy want all for herself?
(b) Book deals.
5. In 1991, Ann moved to which state?
Short Answer Questions
1. In what European city did Lucy live to have more surgery?
2. What was the name of the documentary that an Irish film producer wanted to do about Lucy?
3. Where did Ann move to after the Iowa Writers' Workshop was completed?
4. Who wrote the novel called THE PATRON SAINT OF LIARS?
5. After Ann moved in 1991, she dated a/an____________.
Short Essay Questions
1. How did Lucy struggle in Bunting and then in Provincetown?
2. With whom did Lucy fall in love in Provincetown, and how did he affect her life?
3. What did the fortune teller tell Lucy that devastated her?
4. What did Lucy's pulling out of the documentary symbolize for Lucy?
5. What is shared about Lucy's childhood in Chapter 3?
6. What role did Lucy represent in her friendship with Ann?
7. Why was Lucy upset about Ann's dating a poet while living in Kentucky?
8. Why was Lucy happy when Ann broke up with Dennis?
9. How could Ann's love for Lucy have been called unconditional?
10. How did Lucy's life change after the release of her award-winning book?
This section contains 836 words
(approx. 3 pages at 300 words per page)