1. TRUTH & BEAUTY is a book about the friendship between Ann Patchett and Lucy ______________.
2. What talent did Ann and Lucy share?
3. From which college did Ann graduate in 1985?
Sarah Lawrence College.
4. Why did Ann need to find an apartment in Iowa City, Iowa?
She was going to attend the Iowa Writers' Workshop.
5. Lucy was famous at Sarah Lawrence College for her writing and ________________.
6. On what street did Ann find an apartment for her and Lucy to share in Iowa?
7. Why did Ann select the apartment she did in Iowa City?
It was cheap.
This section contains 3,796 words
(approx. 13 pages at 300 words per page)