|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How old was Lucy when her parents moved to the U.S.?
(c) 6 months.
2. On what street did Ann find an apartment for her and Lucy to share in Iowa?
(a) Euclid Avenue.
(b) Governor Street.
(c) Plains Street.
(d) Maple Avenue.
3. In what city did Lucy have more reconstructive surgery?
(a) New York.
4. Ann was amazed at Lucy's autobiographical essay about _____________________.
(a) Growing up Catholic.
(b) Being molested as a child.
(c) Cancer and her face.
(d) Being schizophrenic.
5. What did Ann and Lucy do together?
(a) Book readings and signings.
(b) Weekly dinners.
(c) Medical appointments.
(d) Road trips.
Short Answer Questions
1. In what state did Ann teach after her first novel was published?
2. Who stalked Ann for awhile during this time?
3. In Provincetown, Lucy fell in love for the first time with a ________________.
4. Lucy used to having a lot of _____________.
5. In what country was Lucy born?
This section contains 162 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)