|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Chapter 9 and Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What helped Lucy deal with her life?
2. The Bunting Fellowship is associated with which university?
(a) Wittenberg University.
(b) Duke University.
(c) Loyola University.
(d) Harvard University.
3. Ann represented _____________________ in her friendship with Lucy.
(a) The devil's advocate.
(b) The mother figure.
(c) The sister figure.
(d) The godmother.
4. Where did Ann move to after the Iowa Writers' Workshop was completed?
5. How old was Lucy when her parents moved to the U.S.?
(b) 6 months.
Short Answer Questions
1. Who did Ann see discussing his new book on television one night?
2. Who stalked Ann for awhile during this time?
3. What did Ann's father buy for her in 1989?
4. Ann was accepted into the Fine Arts Work Center in which city?
5. What did Ann and Lucy do to find their way out of their miserable lives?
This section contains 179 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)