1. When does the first section of the novel take place?
2. According to the narrator on page 1, what lasted the entirety of Sarah's freshman year?
The prologue to her relationship with David.
3. According to the narrator on page 2, what did everyone at school unwillingly experience?
The energy between Sarah and David.
4. What does CAPA stand for, as explained on page 2?
The Citywide Academy for the Performing Arts.
5. What word are CAPA students instructed never to misspell?
(read all 180 Short Answer Questions and Answers)
This section contains 4,315 words
(approx. 15 pages at 300 words per page)