|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two, Pages 163-201.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When Sarah and Liam are together in the attic, how does Sarah describe her sensations?
(a) As horrible and unwanted.
(b) As inappropriate and distant.
(c) As exciting and new.
(d) As frightening and unfamiliar.
2. On page 159, how does David describe the scandal surrounding Martin?
(a) As a catechism.
(b) As an inquisition.
(c) As a witch hunt.
(d) As an inquest.
3. According to Karen on page 201, how does David feel about Sarah's novel?
(a) He is unhappy with his storyline.
(b) He is pleased to be a fictional character.
(c) He is alarmed by his representation.
(d) He is excited by his newfound fame.
4. According to the narrator on page 13, what is it about Sarah that particularly attracts David?
(a) Her conscientious demeanor.
(b) Her careless attitude.
(c) Her acting talent.
(d) Her aura of knowledge.
5. What type of plays does David's theatre company perform?
(a) Light and inspirational ones.
(b) Enigmatic and puzzling ones.
(c) Dark and disturbing ones.
(d) Comedic and witty ones.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does Sarah see in the attic on page 75?
2. What is the name of the newspaper from which David shows Karen a clipping on page 156?
3. What psychological process does Karen believe might explain Sarah's novel?
4. Whom does Sarah discover in Mr. Kingsley's attic on page 75?
5. According to Karen on page 163, who is the real Manuel?
This section contains 246 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)