|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One, Pages 87-131.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. According to the narrator on page 26, acting requires restraint in order to achieve what?
2. What is the name of the hurricane that hits Sarah's hometown in the first section of the novel?
(a) Hurricane Clem.
(b) Hurricane Cole.
(c) Hurricane Christopher.
(d) Hurricane Colin.
3. What function does David perform for the fall musical?
(a) Makeup crew.
(b) Props crew.
(c) Stage crew.
4. Which CAPA student ends up hosting the majority of the English boys?
5. The phrase "slid into the room like a knife" (3) is used to describe what character?
(a) Mr. Bartoli.
(b) Mr. Kingsley.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does Sarah do with the shirts she finds in a garment rack used by the actors in the fall musical?
2. How does Mr. Kingsley address Sarah on page 57?
3. What is the name of the drinks enjoyed by Karen's mother?
4. The English visitors are touring with an adaptation of what play?
5. What objects does Sarah see in the attic on page 75?
This section contains 195 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)