|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section One, Pages 31-86.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does CAPA stand for, as explained on page 2?
(a) The Conservatory Academe for the Performing Arts.
(b) The Creative Academy for the Performing Arts.
(c) The Common Academy for the Performing Arts.
(d) The Citywide Academy for the Performing Arts.
2. How does Mr. Kingsley address Sarah on page 57?
(a) As "honey."
(b) As "love."
(c) As "darling."
(d) As "sweetie."
3. On the night of the final performance, what gift does Sarah give Mr. Kingsley?
(a) A shirt.
(d) A card.
4. How does Mr. Kingsley describe Sarah and David on page 85?
(a) As robots.
(b) As empaths.
(c) As narcissists.
(d) As talents.
5. To whom does Sarah give Manuel's shirts on the final night of the musical?
(a) Manuel's father.
(b) Manuel's mother.
(c) Manuel's grandmother.
(d) Manuel's sister.
Short Answer Questions
1. What objects does Sarah see in the attic on page 75?
2. Whom does Mr. Kingsley call to complain about Sarah's job?
3. According to the narrator on page 1, what lasted the entirety of Sarah's freshman year?
4. According to the narrator on page 2, what did everyone at school unwillingly experience?
5. What function does Sarah perform for the fall musical?
This section contains 243 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)