|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two, Pages 202-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. After the English People left, what did Karen and Sarah do?
(a) Get passports.
(b) Failed out of CAPA.
(c) Write letters to Martin and Liam.
(d) Forget about Martin and Liam.
2. Karen asserts that she is the only teenage character to receive what in Sarah's book?
(a) A career.
(b) A personality.
(c) A last name.
(d) A family.
3. Who supported Karen when the English girls were angry with her?
(a) Mr. Kingsley.
4. According to Karen on page 161, what scares David about the scandal surrounding Martin?
(a) That Martin is guilty.
(b) That people are lying about Martin.
(c) That Martin is a predator.
(d) That it could happen to him.
5. Whom does Mr. Kingsley call to complain about Sarah's job?
(b) Her mother.
(c) Her boss.
(d) The principal.
Short Answer Questions
1. What does David believe about Martin's relationship with his students, as evidenced by his conversation with Karen on pages 161-162?
2. According to Karen on page 161, how does David view Martin?
3. How does Karen spend her trip to London?
4. How does Mr. Kingsley address Sarah on page 57?
5. When David drives Sarah home on page 86, how do they interact with one another?
This section contains 245 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)