|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Section Two, Pages 202-234.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What does Sarah announce upon arriving at the final rehearsal for Martin's play?
(a) She is pregnant.
(b) She is engaged.
(c) She is terminally ill.
(d) She is moving.
2. What is the name of Sarah's former teacher who was known for having inappropriate relationships with his students?
(a) Mr. Bower.
(b) Mr. Banks.
(c) Mr. Balsam.
(d) Mr. Brinkley.
3. According to Karen on page 161, how does David view Martin?
(a) As an opponent.
(b) As a responsibility.
(c) As a role model.
(d) As a competitor.
4. Who supported Karen when the English girls were angry with her?
(b) Mr. Kingsley.
5. To what does Karen compare the acting exercises the students completed while at CAPA?
(a) To skydiving.
(b) To clown school.
(c) To pornography.
(d) To vanity.
Short Answer Questions
1. According to Karen on page 154, what about David has decreased over time?
2. According to Mr. Kingsley on page 57, he will not rest until what happens?
3. What does David believe about Martin's relationship with his students, as evidenced by his conversation with Karen on pages 161-162?
4. According to Sarah on page 45, which students are often the object of Mr. Kingsley's attention?
5. What is the name of the newspaper from which David shows Karen a clipping on page 156?
This section contains 268 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)