1. In what year do the Tartars attack Poland?
2. When the Polish people hear the word "Tartar," they:
Feel their the blood in their veins is going to freeze.
3. Which two cities do the Tartars attack before they invade Poland?
Kiev and Lvov.
4. Which best describes the Tartars?
Like wild beasts who leave nothing alive.
5. What is the most accurate description of the Tartars' appearance?
Short, dark men with beards and long, braided hair.
6. Which best describes the Tartars' religious belief?
They do not know God.
This section contains 7,570 words
(approx. 26 pages at 300 words per page)