|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much did the White House renovation cost?
(a) 5.8 million dollars
(b) Nothing - all work was donated
(c) 1 million dollars
2. Where do the Trumans live in Independence?
(a) The family home of Bess Truman
(b) Truman farm
(c) Truman library
(d) Wtih Margaret and her husband
3. Who was the leader of the Dixiecrats?
(a) Adlai Stevenson
(b) Strom Thurmond
(c) Jefferson Davis
(d) Henry Wallace
4. What was the name of President Truman's custom built railway car?
(a) Pullman Car #3457113
(b) The Titanic
(c) The George Washington
(d) The Ferdinand Magellan
5. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
(a) Soviet Union
Short Answer Questions
1. How old was Truman when his second term as president began?
2. Who were "The Big Three" of the Potsdam conference?
3. How many people did the bomb actually kill in Hiroshima?
4. Who was Truman's Vice President before Barkley?
5. Why doesn't the military deploy more divisions in North Korea?
This section contains 197 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)