|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This test consists of 5 multiple choice questions and 5 short answer questions.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How much monthly income did Truman have after leaving the office of president?
(c) $112.56 per month
(d) $10,000 per month
2. In what country was Potsdam located?
3. Who was the leader of the Dixiecrats?
(a) Adlai Stevenson
(b) Strom Thurmond
(c) Jefferson Davis
(d) Henry Wallace
4. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
(b) Soviet Union
5. What happens to the White House during Truman's second term?
(a) It is completely renovated
(b) An airplane crashes into it
(c) It burns down
(d) It is attacked by the British
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the leaders entertain each other in the evenings of the conference?
2. Which of Truman's family members accompanied him on the campaign trail?
3. How many months had Truman been President before both Germany and Japan surrendered?
4. What was Barkley's "prop-stop" campaign?
5. What new civilian agency is set up under Truman's presidency?
This section contains 254 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)