|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
(a) Sixteen Miles
(b) Three hundred Miles
(c) One Mile
(d) Fifty Miles
2. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
(a) Rats and Pigs
(b) Hares and Turtles
(c) Donkeys and Elephants
(d) Goats and Rabbits
3. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
(a) General DeGaulle
(b) General Patton
(c) General Eisenhower
(d) General Pershing
4. How many days was Truman Vice President?
5. How old was Harry Truman when he arrived in Washington D.C. to assume his duties as a Senator?
Short Answer Questions
1. What pet name did Truman have for Bess?
2. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
3. What type of company does Harry Truman fail in after the mine?
4. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
5. In the first six months of 1942 military contracts added what amount to the U.S. economy?
This section contains 216 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)