|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 8.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How were Truman's ancestors related to the bushwhackers?
(a) There was no connection
(b) Bess's marriage to Harry
(c) Through Uncle Harrison
(d) Through Jim Crow Chiles
2. Who won WWI?
(c) Soviet Union
3. Which state turned the tide towards Truman at the convention?
(d) New York
4. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
(a) He is forced to undergo a paternity test
(b) He is ordained as a preacher and married
(c) He is divorced from his first wife and moves to Kansas City
(d) He gets married and his daughter is born
5. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
(a) Goats and Rabbits
(b) Donkeys and Elephants
(c) Rats and Pigs
(d) Hares and Turtles
Short Answer Questions
1. What was one voting faction in this election that had never been involved in presidential elections before?
2. In the first six months of 1942 military contracts added what amount to the U.S. economy?
3. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
4. What was the Armistice?
5. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
This section contains 256 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)