|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
2. What epidemics decimated the families in Independence during the years of 1851-1854?
(a) Bubonic Plague and severe colds
(b) West Nile Fever and flu
(c) AIDS and herpes
(d) Cholera, scarlet fever and pneumonia
3. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
(a) Harry S. Truman liked to build airplane models
(b) Harry S. Truman's mother was a world famous model
(c) Harry S. Truman was a child actor
(d) Harry S. Truman was an excellent student, great friend, faithful son, never in trouble, industrious and kind.
4. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
(a) He is forced to undergo a paternity test
(b) He gets married and his daughter is born
(c) He is ordained as a preacher and married
(d) He is divorced from his first wife and moves to Kansas City
5. What party did Truman belong to?
(b) Green Party
Short Answer Questions
1. What did Harry's mother say to him each time he left the house?
2. In the first six months of 1942 military contracts added what amount to the U.S. economy?
3. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
4. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
5. What was one of the unique things about the Truman Committee?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)