|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 7.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. In the eyes of the Truman Committee, what governmental department was the most to blame for bad planning?
(a) Defense Department
(b) Office of Production Management
(c) Navy Department
(d) Department of Agriculture
2. What did Truman think was a damaging move by Roosevelt?
(a) Bombing the Japanese home cities
(b) The attempt to increase the number of Supreme Court Justices
(c) Entering WWI
(d) Entering WWII
3. What US President did Truman see while he was working in Kansas City?
(a) Herbert Hoover
(b) Bill Clinton
(c) Abraham Lilncoln
(d) Theodore Roosevelt
4. In the extended family of the Truman household, who disciplined Margaret?
(a) Bess's Mother
(c) Truman's mother
5. What was Independence Missouri's nickname in the 1840s?
(a) Land of Milk and Honey
(b) Queen City of the Trails
(c) Land of Enchantment
(d) Mormon Paradise
Short Answer Questions
1. How many members did the Truman Committee have?
2. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
3. On what charge was Tom Pendergast arrested, convicted and jailed?
4. What career did Margaret Truman plan to enter?
5. What new inventions did Truman never learn to use or like?
This section contains 207 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)