|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What epidemics decimated the families in Independence during the years of 1851-1854?
(a) Cholera, scarlet fever and pneumonia
(b) AIDS and herpes
(c) Bubonic Plague and severe colds
(d) West Nile Fever and flu
2. According to his letters to Bess, what part of Truman's command duties did he dislike the most?
(a) Wearing the uniform
(b) Meeting with the other captains
(c) Writing reports to command
(d) Meting out discipline to his troops.
3. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
4. What organization with secret rituals did Harry Truman join in 1909?
(a) Freemasonry or the Masons
(b) Ku Klux Klan
(c) Boy Scouts
(d) Rainbow Girls
5. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
(b) Nearsightedness and diphtheria
(c) Diarrhea and farsightedness
(d) Speech impediment and runny nose
Short Answer Questions
1. Who were Truman's lifelong heroes?
2. How were Truman's ancestors related to the bushwhackers?
3. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
4. Who won WWI?
5. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)