|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
(a) Nearsightedness and diphtheria
(b) Diarrhea and farsightedness
(d) Speech impediment and runny nose
2. In 1841, what was considered the extreme frontier of the USA?
(a) Southern Georgia
(b) Western Pennsylvania
(d) Western Missouri
3. Although Harry writes many letters to Bess, he cannot master one art of good correspondence. What is it?
(a) Good penmanship
(b) Good grammar
(c) Good spelling
(d) Finding the correct pen
4. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
(a) Someone attempted to kidnap her.
(b) She had a baby
(c) Someone stole her purse
(d) She met her future husband
5. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry Truman leave his job in Kansas City?
2. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
3. What party did Truman belong to?
4. What does the Truman farm produce?
5. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
This section contains 196 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)