|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
(a) Rats and Pigs
(b) Goats and Rabbits
(c) Donkeys and Elephants
(d) Hares and Turtles
2. What epidemics decimated the families in Independence during the years of 1851-1854?
(a) Cholera, scarlet fever and pneumonia
(b) West Nile Fever and flu
(c) Bubonic Plague and severe colds
(d) AIDS and herpes
3. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
(a) John Truman
(b) Margaret Truman
(c) Martha Ellen Truman
(d) Bess Truman
4. What does the Truman farm produce?
(a) Bermuda grass
5. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
(a) 1910 Volkswagon
(b) 1890 Mercedes
(c) 1929 Ford Model T
(d) 1911 Stafford
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
2. What US President did Truman see while he was working in Kansas City?
3. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
4. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
5. Who were Harry Truman's parents?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)