|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What political party did Harry, his father, and most of the adults in Independence belong to?
(b) Green Party
2. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
3. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
(a) Goats and Rabbits
(b) Rats and Pigs
(c) Hares and Turtles
(d) Donkeys and Elephants
4. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
5. What US President did Truman see while he was working in Kansas City?
(a) Bill Clinton
(b) Herbert Hoover
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Abraham Lilncoln
Short Answer Questions
1. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
2. What interest did Harry and his father share?
3. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
4. Where did most of the sayings, such as "a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches", that were part of Truman's upbringing, originate?
5. Why does the Truman family move to Kansas City? .
This section contains 239 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)