|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
2. When Harry was nine, his family moved to Independence. He met a girl at Sunday School and fell in love that lasted his whole life. Who was this girl?
(a) Bess Wallace
(b) Margaret Truman
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt
(d) Mary Jane Truman
3. What epidemics decimated the families in Independence during the years of 1851-1854?
(a) AIDS and herpes
(b) West Nile Fever and flu
(c) Bubonic Plague and severe colds
(d) Cholera, scarlet fever and pneumonia
4. How did young Harry Truman like to occupy his time?
(a) Playing the piano, reading books, and being with his family.
(b) Shoplifting from the pharmacy and smoking with friends
(c) Playing baseball, basketball and football
(d) In his room playing Dungeons and Dragons
5. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) Franklin Roosevelt
(c) Harry S Truman
(d) Woodrow Wilson
Short Answer Questions
1. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
2. What was the Armistice?
3. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
4. What was General Order Number 11?
5. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
This section contains 336 words
(approx. 2 pages at 300 words per page)