|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
(a) Horse and wagon
(b) Elephants and camels
(c) Fast sports cars
(d) Railway and ships
2. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
(a) Sweeping, dusting and cleaning at Clinton's Drugstore in Independence
(b) Newspaper route
(c) Cleaning and painting houses in his neighborhood
(d) Bicycle courier for a bank in Kansas City
3. Where was Harry S Truman born?
(a) Lamar, MO
(b) Washington D.C.
(c) Santa Fe, NM
(d) Independence, MO
4. Why does the Truman family move to Kansas City?
(a) Harry Truman forced them to move for his political ambition
(b) The Truman family were asked to leave town
(c) John Truman left the family to join the war
(d) John Truman has lost the family business and property due to bad investments in wheat futures
5. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. Although Harry writes many letters to Bess, he cannot master one art of good correspondence. What is it?
2. What was General Order Number 11?
3. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
4. What party did Truman belong to?
5. How did Bess Wallace's father die?
This section contains 280 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)