|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
(a) Running whiskey for the Pendergast Organization
(b) Selling memberships in the Kansas City Automobile Club
(c) Selling newspaper and magazine subscriptions
(d) Writing a newspaper column as a music critic
2. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
(a) Someone attempted to kidnap her.
(b) Someone stole her purse
(c) She met her future husband
(d) She had a baby
3. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
(a) Three years
(b) Twent-five Years
(c) Ten years
(d) One year
4. What does Bess suggest when Harry announces his decision to join the military?
(a) That he take warm clothes with him
(b) That he find another girlfriend
(c) That they get married immediately
(d) That she join as well and go with him
5. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
2. Whose photographs does Harry carry in his uniform pocket during the entire war?
3. What US President did Truman see while he was working in Kansas City?
4. What organization with secret rituals did Harry Truman join in 1909?
5. What epidemics decimated the families in Independence during the years of 1851-1854?
This section contains 272 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)