|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Although Harry writes many letters to Bess, he cannot master one art of good correspondence. What is it?
(a) Good penmanship
(b) Good grammar
(c) Good spelling
(d) Finding the correct pen
2. What party did Truman belong to?
(d) Green Party
3. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
4. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
(a) Twent-five Years
(b) One year
(c) Three years
(d) Ten years
5. Who were Truman's lifelong heroes?
(a) George Bush and Bill Clinton
(b) Andrew Jackson and Robert E. Lee
(c) Abraham Lincoln and Malcom X
(d) George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
2. How did young Harry Truman like to occupy his time?
3. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
4. What interest did Harry and his father share?
5. What are two traits Truman especially disliked about his fellow politicians?
This section contains 213 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)