|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) Franklin Roosevelt
(c) Woodrow Wilson
(d) Harry S Truman
2. In later years, how does Harry describe his childhood?
(a) The happiest imaginable
(b) One misery after another
(c) He could not remember his chidlhood
(d) filled with poverty and need
3. When Harry was nine, his family moved to Independence. He met a girl at Sunday School and fell in love that lasted his whole life. Who was this girl?
(a) Bess Wallace
(b) Margaret Truman
(c) Eleanor Roosevelt
(d) Mary Jane Truman
4. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
(a) Three hundred Miles
(b) Sixteen Miles
(c) Fifty Miles
(d) One Mile
5. What organization with secret rituals did Harry Truman join in 1909?
(a) Rainbow Girls
(b) Boy Scouts
(c) Ku Klux Klan
(d) Freemasonry or the Masons
Short Answer Questions
1. What was the Armistice?
2. How much weight did Harry Truman lose in the years in France?
3. What new inventions did Truman never learn to use or like?
4. How did Bess Wallace's father die?
5. What was General Order Number 11?
This section contains 300 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)