|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
(a) John Truman
(b) Bess Truman
(c) Martha Ellen Truman
(d) Margaret Truman
2. From what other state did most of the people settling Missouri migrate?
(c) New Mexico
3. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
4. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
(a) Diarrhea and farsightedness
(c) Speech impediment and runny nose
(d) Nearsightedness and diphtheria
5. What was General Order Number 11?
(a) Union Army decree that all Missouri farmers commit 50% of their crop to the army
(b) Government decree that people in Missour could not vote
(c) Union Army decree that all persons in Missouri who could not prove their loyalty to the Union would have to leave Missouri.
(d) Government decree that all women should wear hats
Short Answer Questions
1. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
2. Why does Harry Truman leave his job in Kansas City?
3. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
4. Where was Harry S Truman born?
5. What does the Truman farm produce?
This section contains 251 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)