|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why does Harry Truman leave his job in Kansas City?
(a) He was fired
(b) To help the family with the farm.
(c) To join the Army
(d) To marry Bess
2. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
(a) Harrison and Bess
(b) Jim and Eleanor
(c) J. Vivian and Mary Jane
(d) Franklin and Eleanor
3. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
4. What US President did Truman see while he was working in Kansas City?
(a) Theodore Roosevelt
(b) Bill Clinton
(c) Abraham Lilncoln
(d) Herbert Hoover
5. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
(a) Diarrhea and farsightedness
(c) Speech impediment and runny nose
(d) Nearsightedness and diphtheria
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
2. What type of company does Harry Truman fail in after the mine?
3. How did Bess Wallace's father die?
4. How were Truman's ancestors related to the bushwhackers?
5. What was the attitude of the townspeople of Independence towards people of color?
This section contains 248 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)