|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
(a) Three hundred Miles
(b) Sixteen Miles
(c) One Mile
(d) Fifty Miles
2. Why does Harry Truman leave his job in Kansas City?
(a) To marry Bess
(b) He was fired
(c) To help the family with the farm.
(d) To join the Army
3. What interest did Harry and his father share?
(b) Watching tv
(d) Fishing and hunting
4. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
5. What does the Truman farm produce?
(c) Bermuda grass
Short Answer Questions
1. What was General Order Number 11?
2. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
3. Where did most of the sayings, such as "a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches", that were part of Truman's upbringing, originate?
4. When Harry was nine, his family moved to Independence. He met a girl at Sunday School and fell in love that lasted his whole life. Who was this girl?
5. How many men and boys were killed in Quantrille's raid on Lawrence, Kansas?
This section contains 253 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)