|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 1 Chapter 3.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
(a) Harry S. Truman liked to build airplane models
(b) Harry S. Truman was a child actor
(c) Harry S. Truman's mother was a world famous model
(d) Harry S. Truman was an excellent student, great friend, faithful son, never in trouble, industrious and kind.
2. In later years, how does Harry describe his childhood?
(a) One misery after another
(b) The happiest imaginable
(c) filled with poverty and need
(d) He could not remember his chidlhood
3. From what other state did most of the people settling Missouri migrate?
(b) New Mexico
4. How were Truman's ancestors related to the bushwhackers?
(a) Through Jim Crow Chiles
(b) Through Uncle Harrison
(c) There was no connection
(d) Bess's marriage to Harry
5. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
(a) 1911 Stafford
(b) 1910 Volkswagon
(c) 1929 Ford Model T
(d) 1890 Mercedes
Short Answer Questions
1. Why does Harry Truman leave his job in Kansas City?
2. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
3. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
4. Where was Harry S Truman born?
5. Who were Harry Truman's parents?
This section contains 240 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)