Eight Week Quiz G
|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 17.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous landmark did Churchill visit when in Berlin?
(a) Berlin HIlton
(b) Arc de Triumph
(c) St Paul's Cathedral
(d) Hitler's Bunker
2. What weapon is Truman encouraged to authorize to end the Korean Conflict?
(b) Heavy tanks
(c) Biological warfare
(d) Atom bomb
3. How did the three world leaders enter the conference room in Potsdam?
(a) Through the kitchen door
(b) Through the main door
(c) By three separate doors
(d) They were all on teleconference and did not use the doors
4. What organization with secret rituals did Harry Truman join in 1909?
(a) Boy Scouts
(b) Rainbow Girls
(c) Ku Klux Klan
(d) Freemasonry or the Masons
5. On what charge was Tom Pendergast arrested, convicted and jailed?
(a) Murder and rape
(c) Tax evasion
Short Answer Questions
1. What is cost-plus construction?
2. How many members did the Truman Committee have?
3. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
4. What was one of the unique things about the Truman Committee?
5. How much weight did Harry Truman lose in the years in France?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)