|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What did Roosevelt say were the Four Freedoms?
(a) Freedom of religion, marriage, finances and lawful gathering
(b) Freedom from fear, debt, phobias and medication
(c) Freedom from preachers, tax assessors, visiting relatives and telemarketers
(d) Freedom of speech, religion, from want, from fear.
2. What geographical designation separated South Korea from North Korea?
(a) 38th Parallel
(b) The Alps
(c) The 41st parallel
(d) The Yang River
3. Where was the American's atom bomb tested?
(b) Washington DC
(c) Bikini Atoll
(d) New Mexico
4. What was the Armistice?
(a) The name Truman gave his old car
(b) The name of the transport ship taking Truman home after WWI
(c) The name given to the plantation where Truman retired
(d) The treaty signed between the Germans and the Allies agreeing to end the war
5. Where did the Truman family live until the Roosevelt family departed the White House?
(a) New York, New York
(b) Independence, MO
(c) Blair House, Washington DC
(d) Key West, FL
Short Answer Questions
1. How many men and boys were killed in Quantrille's raid on Lawrence, Kansas?
2. What new civilian agency is set up under Truman's presidency?
3. In the eyes of the Truman Committee, what governmental department was the most to blame for bad planning?
4. How did the three world leaders enter the conference room in Potsdam?
5. Who did Roosevelt want as his Vice President?
This section contains 275 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)