|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the original funding for the Truman Committee?
(d) $1 million
2. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
(a) Twent-five Years
(b) One year
(c) Three years
(d) Ten years
3. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
(a) Bess Truman
(b) Martha Ellen Truman
(c) Margaret Truman
(d) John Truman
4. What element of Truman's style changed during the time of the Truman Committee?
(a) He began wearing his now famous bow ties instead of a necktie
(b) He allowed his hair to grow past his shoulders
(c) He stopped wearing his glasses
(d) He began wearing jeans
5. Who were "The Big Three" of the Potsdam conference?
(a) Gorbachev, Bush and Truman
(b) Truman, Churchill and Stalin
(c) Truman, DeGaulle and Patton
(d) Roosevelt, Churchill and Stalin
Short Answer Questions
1. How did Truman's personal staff feel about him?
2. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
3. Where did the Truman family live until the Roosevelt family departed the White House?
4. How much weight did Harry Truman lose in the years in France?
5. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)