|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What sort of equality did Truman support for Negroes?
(a) Financial only, not social
(b) Legal equality, but not social equality.
(c) Complete equality
(d) He did not support any equality for Negroes
2. What career is Margaret Truman pursuing?
(b) Computer Science
(c) Lab Technician
3. What was an overriding concern for Truman in his early years as a Senator in Washington?
(a) Margaret's behavior in public
(b) Personal finances
(c) Hiring a maid for his house
(d) Getting caught with another woman
4. Where did the Truman family live until the Roosevelt family departed the White House?
(a) Blair House, Washington DC
(b) Independence, MO
(c) Key West, FL
(d) New York, New York
5. What is cost-plus construction?
(a) Avoiding taxes on construction workers
(b) Construction that costs more than originally estimated.
(c) Contractor is paid for all costs plus a fixed percentage profit
(d) The method of paying contractors for work done
Short Answer Questions
1. Who does Truman appoint as his Secretary of State?
2. In later years, how does Harry describe his childhood?
3. What was Truman's attitude towards running for Vice President?
4. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
5. What party did Truman belong to?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)