|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which country becomes a focal point of disagreement between USA and the Soviets?
2. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
(a) Secretary of War
(b) Vice President
(c) Secretary of Treasury
(d) His intern
3. In the first six months of 1942 military contracts added what amount to the U.S. economy?
(b) $400 billion
(c) $2 billion
4. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
(a) General Patton
(b) General DeGaulle
(c) General Pershing
(d) General Eisenhower
5. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
(c) Ku Klux Klan
(d) Local country club
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
2. Who were "The Big Three" of the Potsdam conference?
3. Truman's foreign office is warning him about the after war dangers of which country?
4. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
5. What is the name of the ship Harry Truman and his battalion are on for the Atlantic crossing?
This section contains 219 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)