|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What famous landmark did Churchill visit when in Berlin?
(a) Arc de Triumph
(b) St Paul's Cathedral
(c) Hitler's Bunker
(d) Berlin HIlton
2. What major country turned Communist during Truman's second Presidency?
(c) South Africa
3. Who were Truman's lifelong heroes?
(a) Andrew Jackson and Robert E. Lee
(b) George Bush and Bill Clinton
(c) Abraham Lincoln and Malcom X
(d) George Washington and Thomas Jefferson
4. How many men and boys were killed in Quantrille's raid on Lawrence, Kansas?
5. When did the Democratic party decide to place Truman as Vice President on their ticket?
(a) When Roosevelt died
(b) Three years in advance
(c) At the Democratic National Convention in 1944.
(d) When Roosevelt became ill
Short Answer Questions
1. During Churchill's speech in Missouri, as a guest of Truman, what term does Churchill use to describe the Soviet Union presence that became a common term?
2. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
3. Whose appointment to Truman's cabinet made a positive and calming effect?
4. What was one of the unique things about the Truman Committee?
5. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
This section contains 231 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)