|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
(a) General Patton
(b) General Pershing
(c) General Eisenhower
(d) General DeGaulle
2. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
(a) Franklin and Eleanor
(b) Jim and Eleanor
(c) Harrison and Bess
(d) J. Vivian and Mary Jane
3. What is the name of the ship Harry Truman and his battalion are on for the Atlantic crossing?
(a) The George Washington
(b) The Lusitania
(c) The Titanic
(d) The Mary Deare
4. What does Harry give as a reason to join the military and go to war?
(a) Someone has to do it.
(b) I need to get out of twon
(c) It is either this or jail time
(d) I need a job
5. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
(a) Harry S. Truman liked to build airplane models
(b) Harry S. Truman's mother was a world famous model
(c) Harry S. Truman was a child actor
(d) Harry S. Truman was an excellent student, great friend, faithful son, never in trouble, industrious and kind.
Short Answer Questions
1. What party did Truman belong to?
2. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
3. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
4. How many men and boys were killed in Quantrille's raid on Lawrence, Kansas?
5. Who were Harry Truman's parents?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)