|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who won WWI?
(d) Soviet Union
2. Where did most of the sayings, such as "a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches", that were part of Truman's upbringing, originate?
(a) The Koran
(b) The Bible
(c) Ben Franklin's books
(d) Time Magazine
3. What does Harry give as a reason to join the military and go to war?
(a) It is either this or jail time
(b) Someone has to do it.
(c) I need to get out of twon
(d) I need a job
4. What US President did Truman see while he was working in Kansas City?
(a) Herbert Hoover
(b) Bill Clinton
(c) Theodore Roosevelt
(d) Abraham Lilncoln
5. What new inventions did Truman never learn to use or like?
(a) Telegraph and electric bulb
(b) Computer and cell phone
(c) Toilet and bathtub
(d) Telephone and typewriter
Short Answer Questions
1. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
2. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
3. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
4. What major personal events occur for Harry Truman in Chapter 5?
5. Where was Harry S Truman born?
This section contains 236 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)