|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
2. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
(a) General Eisenhower
(b) General Patton
(c) General Pershing
(d) General DeGaulle
3. What epidemics decimated the families in Independence during the years of 1851-1854?
(a) Bubonic Plague and severe colds
(b) AIDS and herpes
(c) Cholera, scarlet fever and pneumonia
(d) West Nile Fever and flu
4. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
(a) 1890 Mercedes
(b) 1911 Stafford
(c) 1910 Volkswagon
(d) 1929 Ford Model T
5. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
(a) Cleaning and painting houses in his neighborhood
(b) Sweeping, dusting and cleaning at Clinton's Drugstore in Independence
(c) Bicycle courier for a bank in Kansas City
(d) Newspaper route
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Harry S Truman born?
2. Which of Truman's commanders was the most unreasonable and was disliked the most by Truman?
3. What organization with secret rituals did Harry Truman join in 1909?
4. Whose photographs does Harry carry in his uniform pocket during the entire war?
5. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
This section contains 225 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)