|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
(a) Selling newspaper and magazine subscriptions
(b) Running whiskey for the Pendergast Organization
(c) Selling memberships in the Kansas City Automobile Club
(d) Writing a newspaper column as a music critic
2. What kind of automobile does Harry Truman first purchase?
(a) 1890 Mercedes
(b) 1929 Ford Model T
(c) 1911 Stafford
(d) 1910 Volkswagon
3. In the extended family of the Truman household, who disciplined Margaret?
(a) Truman's mother
(c) Bess's Mother
4. What are the names of Harry's brother and sister?
(a) Harrison and Bess
(b) J. Vivian and Mary Jane
(c) Franklin and Eleanor
(d) Jim and Eleanor
5. What questionable organization was Truman encouraged to join by his party?
(a) Ku Klux Klan
(d) Local country club
Short Answer Questions
1. Where was Harry S Truman born?
2. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
3. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
4. What interest did Harry and his father share?
5. What type of company does Harry Truman fail in after the mine?
This section contains 190 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)