|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) Woodrow Wilson
(c) Franklin Roosevelt
(d) Harry S Truman
2. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
(a) Bess Truman
(b) Margaret Truman
(c) Martha Ellen Truman
(d) John Truman
3. What job does Truman take between his judgeships?
(a) Selling newspaper and magazine subscriptions
(b) Writing a newspaper column as a music critic
(c) Selling memberships in the Kansas City Automobile Club
(d) Running whiskey for the Pendergast Organization
4. How did Bess Wallace's father die?
(a) He committed suicide by shooting himself
(b) His plane crashed
(c) He had terminal cancer
(d) He was in a car accident
5. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
(a) She met her future husband
(b) Someone stole her purse
(c) She had a baby
(d) Someone attempted to kidnap her.
Short Answer Questions
1. In later years, how does Harry describe his childhood?
2. What does Harry give as a reason to join the military and go to war?
3. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
4. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
5. In 1841, what was considered the extreme frontier of the USA?
This section contains 241 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)