|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What party did Truman belong to?
(c) Green Party
2. How did young Harry Truman like to occupy his time?
(a) Shoplifting from the pharmacy and smoking with friends
(b) In his room playing Dungeons and Dragons
(c) Playing baseball, basketball and football
(d) Playing the piano, reading books, and being with his family.
3. From what other state did most of the people settling Missouri migrate?
(a) New Mexico
4. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
5. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) Franklin Roosevelt
(b) Harry S Truman
(c) Woodrow Wilson
(d) John F. Kennedy
Short Answer Questions
1. What new inventions did Truman never learn to use or like?
2. What did Harry's mother say to him each time he left the house?
3. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
4. What were the nicknames for the divisions in the Missouri Democratic Party?
5. What interest did Harry and his father share?
This section contains 228 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)