|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
2. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
3. What party did Truman belong to?
(b) Green Party
4. For most of the people in Independence in the 1800's, who was their hero?
(a) George Washington
(b) Andrew Jackson
(c) George Bush
(d) Abraham Lincoln
5. Harry Truman travels to see Bess in Grandview. How many miles one way is the trip?
(a) Fifty Miles
(b) Sixteen Miles
(c) Three hundred Miles
(d) One Mile
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
2. How many men and boys were killed in Quantrille's raid on Lawrence, Kansas?
3. In November of 1930, something happened to Margaret Truman. What was it?
4. Where did most of the sayings, such as "a good name is rather to be chosen than great riches", that were part of Truman's upbringing, originate?
5. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
This section contains 215 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)