|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 2 Chapter 5.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did Bess Wallace's father die?
(a) His plane crashed
(b) He was in a car accident
(c) He had terminal cancer
(d) He committed suicide by shooting himself
2. Although Harry writes many letters to Bess, he cannot master one art of good correspondence. What is it?
(a) Finding the correct pen
(b) Good grammar
(c) Good penmanship
(d) Good spelling
3. What type of company does Harry Truman fail in after the mine?
(a) Oil & Refining
(c) Shoe Sales
4. What type of mine does Harry Truman invest in during 1915 and 1916?
5. What was the yearly salary for Truman's job as presiding judge?
Short Answer Questions
1. Who in Truman's family passes away in November of 1914?
2. Whose photographs does Harry carry in his uniform pocket during the entire war?
3. Harry Truman's ancestors were predominantly of what heritage?
4. What interest did Harry and his father share?
5. How long was Truman & Jacobson in business?
This section contains 194 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)