Four Week Quiz B
|Name: _____________________________||Period: ___________________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 5 Chapter 15.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who resigns from Truman's cabinet before Potsdam?
(a) Secretary of Treasury
(b) Secretary of War
(c) Vice President
(d) His intern
2. What was the name of President Truman's custom built railway car?
(a) The Titanic
(b) Pullman Car #3457113
(c) The George Washington
(d) The Ferdinand Magellan
3. Who does Truman appoint as his Secretary of State?
(a) Henry Wallace
(b) Robert E. Lee
(c) Jimmy Byrnes
(d) Teddy Roosevelt
4. Why does Harry Truman leave his job in Kansas City?
(a) To help the family with the farm.
(b) To marry Bess
(c) He was fired
(d) To join the Army
5. What was an overriding concern for Truman in his early years as a Senator in Washington?
(a) Personal finances
(b) Margaret's behavior in public
(c) Getting caught with another woman
(d) Hiring a maid for his house
Short Answer Questions
1. What event propelled the United States into WWII?
2. How was Truman's personal life used against him in the 1940 election?
3. What type of company does Harry Truman fail in after the mine?
4. What was the original funding for the Truman Committee?
5. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
This section contains 242 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)