|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. How did young Harry Truman like to occupy his time?
(a) Playing the piano, reading books, and being with his family.
(b) Shoplifting from the pharmacy and smoking with friends
(c) In his room playing Dungeons and Dragons
(d) Playing baseball, basketball and football
2. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
(d) Soviet Union
3. What political party did Harry, his father, and most of the adults in Independence belong to?
(a) Green Party
4. When did the Democratic party decide to place Truman as Vice President on their ticket?
(a) At the Democratic National Convention in 1944.
(b) When Roosevelt died
(c) Three years in advance
(d) When Roosevelt became ill
5. What sort of equality did Truman support for Negroes?
(a) Financial only, not social
(b) He did not support any equality for Negroes
(c) Legal equality, but not social equality.
(d) Complete equality
Short Answer Questions
1. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
2. How many people did Oppenheimer estimate the bomb would kill?
3. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
4. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
5. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
This section contains 249 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)