|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which of Roosevelt's policies did Truman support the most enthusiastically?
(a) The Old Deal
(b) The Pentagon Papers
(c) The New Deal
(d) The X-Files
2. Who won WWI?
(d) Soviet Union
3. Whose photographs does Harry carry in his uniform pocket during the entire war?
(a) His father, his dog and Bess
(b) His dog, his cat and Bess
(c) Bess, Mary Jane and his mother.
(d) His mother, Bess and another girlfriend
4. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) John F. Kennedy
(b) Harry S Truman
(c) Woodrow Wilson
(d) Franklin Roosevelt
5. Why is Truman referred to as the "Senator from Pendergast" instead of the "Senator from Missouri"?
(a) He is related to the large Pendergast family
(b) He was originally elected from the state of Pendergast
(c) He was born in Pendergast, MO
(d) Because of his association with the political boss Tom Pendergast
Short Answer Questions
1. How many people did Oppenheimer estimate the bomb would kill?
2. Why did Truman vote against the reappointment of District Attorney Milligan?
3. How many days was Truman Vice President?
4. When Roosevelt announces in 1944 that he will run for the fourth term as President, how many terms were Presidents allowed to serve?
5. What was the Armistice?
This section contains 277 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)