|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. What was the name of Roosevelt's beloved dog?
(b) Rin Tin Tin
2. Who was President of the USA during World War I?
(a) Harry S Truman
(b) Woodrow Wilson
(c) Franklin Roosevelt
(d) John F. Kennedy
3. Who did Roosevelt want as his Vice President?
(a) Adlai Stevenson
(b) Teddy Roosevelt
(c) Harry Truman
(d) Unknown - Roosevelt changed his mind often during the VP discussions with his staff
4. Why is Truman referred to as the "Senator from Pendergast" instead of the "Senator from Missouri"?
(a) He was originally elected from the state of Pendergast
(b) Because of his association with the political boss Tom Pendergast
(c) He is related to the large Pendergast family
(d) He was born in Pendergast, MO
5. Why is Chapter 2 entitled "Model Boy?"
(a) Harry S. Truman was an excellent student, great friend, faithful son, never in trouble, industrious and kind.
(b) Harry S. Truman was a child actor
(c) Harry S. Truman's mother was a world famous model
(d) Harry S. Truman liked to build airplane models
Short Answer Questions
1. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
2. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
3. In what country was Potsdam located?
4. How did the leaders entertain each other in the evenings of the conference?
5. How did the three world leaders enter the conference room in Potsdam?
This section contains 278 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)