|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. When dividing up Germany, what geographical descriptions did the Potsdam Conference use?
(a) The conquered lands of Germany
(b) Hitler's plan for domination
(c) The Germany of 1937
(d) Magellan's original docments
2. What was Harry Truman's first paid job?
(a) Newspaper route
(b) Sweeping, dusting and cleaning at Clinton's Drugstore in Independence
(c) Cleaning and painting houses in his neighborhood
(d) Bicycle courier for a bank in Kansas City
3. How many days was Truman Vice President?
4. What does Harry give as a reason to join the military and go to war?
(a) It is either this or jail time
(b) Someone has to do it.
(c) I need a job
(d) I need to get out of twon
5. What afflictions did Harry have in childhood?
(a) Diarrhea and farsightedness
(b) Speech impediment and runny nose
(c) Nearsightedness and diphtheria
Short Answer Questions
1. What was an overriding concern for Truman in his early years as a Senator in Washington?
2. Why did Truman vote against the reappointment of District Attorney Milligan?
3. Who did Roosevelt want as his Vice President?
4. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
5. What famous landmark did Churchill visit when in Berlin?
This section contains 261 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)