|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Which state turned the tide towards Truman at the convention?
(c) New York
2. How many people did the bomb actually kill in Hiroshima?
(d) Two million
3. Why did Truman vote against the reappointment of District Attorney Milligan?
(a) Milligan had insulted Margaret
(b) He felt Milligan was doing a bad job
(c) He did not vote at all
(d) As a gesture of loyalty to Tom Pendergast
4. In later years, how does Harry describe his childhood?
(a) He could not remember his chidlhood
(b) One misery after another
(c) The happiest imaginable
(d) filled with poverty and need
5. How did Truman's men move their equipment around France?
(a) Horse and wagon
(b) Elephants and camels
(c) Fast sports cars
(d) Railway and ships
Short Answer Questions
1. How much weight did Harry Truman lose in the years in France?
2. What was the beginning of the end for Tom Pendergast? .
3. What sort of equality did Truman support for Negroes?
4. What country's military is in possession of Potsdam at the time of the conference?
5. What interest did Harry and his father share?
This section contains 232 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)