|Name: _________________________||Period: ___________________|
This quiz consists of 5 multiple choice and 5 short answer questions through Part 3 Chapter 10.
Multiple Choice Questions
1. Who was the man in charge of the American Expeditionary Forces in France in WWI?
(a) General Pershing
(b) General DeGaulle
(c) General Eisenhower
(d) General Patton
2. How did young Harry Truman like to occupy his time?
(a) Playing baseball, basketball and football
(b) Shoplifting from the pharmacy and smoking with friends
(c) Playing the piano, reading books, and being with his family.
(d) In his room playing Dungeons and Dragons
3. At their meeting in August of 1944, what did Roosevelt give to Truman to give to his wife and daughter?
(b) Orange black tea
(c) Autographed photos of himself
(d) Custom dresses from New York
4. What did Harry's mother say to him each time he left the house?
(a) Now Harry, you be good
(b) Harry, please don't smoke
(c) Harry, I love you
(d) Harry, bring home the bacon
5. How old was Harry Truman when he arrived in Washington D.C. to assume his duties as a Senator?
Short Answer Questions
1. How did the three world leaders enter the conference room in Potsdam?
2. Who were "The Big Three" of the Potsdam conference?
3. When dividing up Germany, what geographical descriptions did the Potsdam Conference use?
4. What was one voting faction in this election that had never been involved in presidential elections before?
5. Where was the American's atom bomb tested?
This section contains 286 words
(approx. 1 page at 300 words per page)